Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Obligatory Fine Print

I feel it's my duty to announce that although ALL submissions are certainly welcome, I won't be including any overtly graphic sexual or racist terminology in this piece. Obviously, racial slurs make people feel uncomfortable, and rightly so, but I'm not out to make some grand social statement ... I'm seeking rather to simply gross people out, or amuse them, and I think it would be inappropriate to include terms that a lot of people feel really strongly about within a context that isn't necessarily super serious.

So, submit away with that in mind. It's certainly interesting to see what people are saying.

(And thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU to all the people who have already submitted their words. Every additional word is additional inspiration!)

No comments:

Post a Comment