Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I wanted to call this Awkword.blogspot but that was taken

Like the description says, I'm compiling a list of words that make people feel uncomfortable, which will be the focus of my senior exhibition project at the end of this April.

I'm not yet sure what the form of the piece will be, but I'll be sure to post updates as it comes along.

So comment away and give me submissions! No word is too weird, too dirty, too silly or too normal. The point of the project is to AMUSE, so what one person finds uncomfortable, another person might find totally innocuous.

I'll start: I can't stand the word SALINE.

15 comments:

  1. Penis, Tit, Anus, Dick (even if it's the person's name), Cock

    ReplyDelete
  2. dollop
    eczema
    "va jay jay"

    ReplyDelete
  3. herpes, bestiality, rape, feces, cum, felch =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. divorce
    pussy
    fingernail

    ReplyDelete
  5. clit, cunt, vaginal (but not vagina), squirt, blubber, shart, dookie, pussy, coochie, squirmy, colonoscopy, homo, fag, racist (but not racism), retarded, nigger, arab, molester, molestache, fondle, blog, purge

    ReplyDelete
  6. infarction
    curmudgeon
    corpuscle
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. stimulus check

    finna (is slang allowed?)

    Haiti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Squelch
    Ambiguous
    Suffrage

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why does everyone hate words for body parts? Get over it!

    "duh" and "awesome" are terrible words.

    ReplyDelete